Saturday, February 18, 2012

Here we go again...blah

Today is the day I'm just fed up.  Fed up with this whole losing weight thing.  I'm so tired of starting over alllll the time.  I need to work on my self control and self confidence majorly!  I'm tired of walking around the mall and not looking up at anyone because I'm embarrassed of myself.  I want to be able to buy cute, girly clothes that actually fit me!  I'm tired of being scared to try on clothes and worry about stuff fitting or not.  I'm tired of feeling like crap about myself everyday.  I'm just tired. 


I really need to motivate myself yet again.  It's getting close to summer and warm weather and I can't hide behind my sweatshirts and long sleeves any longer.  I want to be able to wear shorts! I haven't for years because I don't like the way my legs look.  I'm ready to have confidence in myself. 

So from this day on..I'm going to ACHIEVE my goals FINALLY.  I'm determined because I don't deserve to feel this way about myself.  Every little step now is going to be towards the right direction!  Wish me luck!

1 comment: